Kokonati Organic Banana Flour
Kokonati Organic Banana Flour 450gm
100% dried green banana - Grown in Ceylon (Sri Lanka).
Packaged in a facility that also processes cashew and coconuts
Raw green organic banana flour is a healthy refined flour alternative, rich in resistant starch. Made from simply cut, dried, and powdered organic green banana. No sweeteners, No preservatives, No added sugar.
Can be used savoury or sweet:
- Add a scoop to your favourite smoothie
- Replace or reduce refined flour/ sugar by using banana flour instead! Works in baking recipes for pies, cookies, muffins, and bread
- Whisk banana flour to thicken homemade salad dressing, curry sauces, sweet fillings, and dips
- Mix with chopped, nuts and dried fruit and raw or toasted coconut butter to make a keto-friendly snack bar
- Mix the banana flour with desiccated coconut, mixed seed, and nuts to make refined-sugar free bliss balls
- Stir into any milk and top with granola to make a filling but light brekkie bowl!
Green banana flour has a mild sweetness and a light banana aroma.
This product is harvested in a cottage industry initiative that does not use any chemical refining, additives, or preservatives to standardize the product.
- Supporting traditional livelihoods
- Organic Heirloom Green Banana Flour
- Ethically harvested
- Single ingredient
- Packed at source
- Single origin