Harker Herbals Modern Herbal MedicineSign Up
Harker Herbals Modern Herbal Medicine
Learn about the health benefits of herbs – without the hocus pocus!
Join us for a fun and informative evening to discover how herbal extracts can help you get well and stay well. Paul Mitchell, the herbalist behind the Children’s and Be Well ranges from Harker Herbals, leads a fascinating discussion about the therapeutic properties of herbs – and dispels a few myths along the way.
- About advances in modern herbal medicine and how it builds on traditional knowledge
- How combinations of specific herbal extracts can be used for sleep, stress, and immune health as well as supporting recovery from the dreaded winter bugs
- Easy ways to use these herbal extracts to help you (and the kids!) get well and stay well
Paul Mitchell is a leading New Zealand herbalist and the creator of the Be Well and Children’s ranges of plant–based formulations for Harker Herbals. These formulations have great reviews – check out Harker Herbals social media to see what others are saying about them.
The Be Well range for adults and Children’s syrups:
- Are all natural liquid formulations for faster absorption
- Use clinically researched ingredients that work
- Use high strength herbal extracts - a little goes a long way
- Are free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives and non GMO
- Use ingredients that are independently tested for authenticity, chemicals and heavy metal residues
- Are suitable to take during pregnancy unless stated otherwise on the label
For more information about Harker Herbals go to www.harkerherbals.com or
check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HarkerHerbals/
or Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/harkerherbals/?hl=en
Cost: Gold Coin donation to North Shore Hospice
WEDNESDAY 26th JUNE at 7pm at IE Produce
1 Barry’s Point Road, Takapuna