Body Ecology EcoBloom
Feed Your Probiotics
- Helps to enhance immunity
- Food for the good bacteria in your gut
- Helps fight constipation
- Helps release stress
- Helps improve liver function
If you're trying to build the population of fat-fighting, immune-enhancing good bacteria in your gut, you need to know about prebiotics and EcoBloom.
EcoBloom is food for the good bacteria in your gut. Help your microflora do their job by adding EcoBloom to fermented foods and drinks, salad dressings and more.
Prebiotics Help Probiotics
EcoBloom FOS may be just the prebiotic you need if you:
- Experience constipation
- Have finished taking a course of antibiotics
- Have a history of poor eating habits
- Visit foreign countries where "travellers' diarrhea is a risk
- Are under constant stress
- Would like to aid your digestion and improve absorption of calcium
- Want to discourage swings in blood sugar
- Want to maintain optimal liver function
- Would like to maintain your cardiovascular health
- Need to maintain optimal immune function, especially in long-term care facilities or hospitals, where there is increased risk of bacterial infection.
EcoBloom makes a great addition to your kitchen because it is so versatile and so beneficial.
- Add EcoBloom to your fermented foods instead of sugar, to make them even more potent and healthy.
- Sprinkle EcoBloom into salad dressings, sauces or gravy add a silky-smooth texture.
- Mix your EcoBloom with any hot or cold beverage to add body and healthy benefits.
You need food for your body, but your body and your intestines need food for the immune-boosting bacteria.
Feed your beneficial bacteria with plenty prebiotic EcoBloom. Your pro-biotics will never go hungry again!