Waihi Bush Flax Boost 500ml
flax boost is pressed from certified organic seeds of the flax plant Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) and Evening Primrose. Uncertified blackcurrant seed oil is added. The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined, containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. The oils are cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic to further protect it against light damage.
flax boost is specifically designed to give a quick response for people new to flax seed oil or with specific dietary needs or with conditions such as eczema, asthma, diabetes or arthritis.
Features of flax boost
- Pure, cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin seed oils from flax, black currant and evening primrose.
- flax boost contains 59% Omega 3, 19% Omega-6 and 14% Omega-9.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- flax boost is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- flax boost is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing flax boost:
- We take the purest, high-quality ingredients and combine them with our own flax seed oil to give you the best goodness in every bottle.
- flax boost uses the secondary Omega 3 and Omega 6 of blackcurrant and evening primrose to boost your body’s ability to utilise Essential Fatty Acids.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are certified organic.
Benefits of having flax boost in your diet:
- flax boost is specifically designed for people new to flax seed oil or with specific dietary needs.
- flax boost contains secondary Omega-3 and 6 oils to provide a quick response to new users of flax seed oil to encourage ongoing use.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- flax boost is particularly beneficial for those with Diabetes, as their D6D enzyme pathway is blocked.
- This product has many potential benefits for people that have conditions such as eczema, arthritis and asthma that most likely have an Omega-3 and 6 imbalance contributing to their condition.
You can have confidence in flax boost to provide you with the Omegas that you need. Because the body cannot make Omega-3, you must get it from your food to function well.