*NEW* GRRR-IN! Kids Biodegradable Brush - Pink
Designed for small hands and little mouths, our funky new GRRR-IN! kid’s Biodegradable Toothbrushes are perfect for getting your little one into a healthy brushing routine. The GRRR-IN kid’s brushes are made for small hands but the non-slip handle helps you brush their mouth and take care of their precious little grin. They have a small oval head with EXTRA SOFT rounded nylon bristles to support tender gums and to give a superior clean.
The GRRR-IN! kid’s toothbrushes are not only safe for your little one, they’re also safe on the environment. The handle is made from sustainable non-GMO corn starch, which means the toothbrush handle is 100% biodegradable.
- Rounded EXTRA SOFT Nylon bristles for sensitive baby teeth and gums (soft bristles are recommended by dentists).
- Suitable for first tooth
- Biodegradable handle
- Made from corn starch
- BPA & PVC free
- Small oval head
- Non-slip handle
- Gentle care for baby teeth and adult teeth
- The bristles can be recycled through our recycling program
- Clear blister seal is made of PLA (aka “bioplastic") which is a biodegradable plant-based plastic made from corn starch.
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Take advantage of our recycling program. Otherwise, you can check with your local recycling programs to see if suitable.
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush and packaging into your home compost, or if not possible, in your rubbish bin.
It takes on average, 1 year for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost or 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
Whichever way you dispose of your Grin toothbrush, you can be confident that the toothbrush won’t be in the landfill for hundreds of years to come - unlike many common toothbrushes today.
Please note: The GRRR-IN! kid’s toothbrushes cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave.
REPLACE TOOTHBRUSH EVERY 8 WEEKS OR EARLIER