Kokonati Coconut Water Vinegar 375ml
KOKONATI Coconut Vinegars are truly delicious , a natural probiotic because of its proper fermentation and aging. We only harvest our coconut vinegars at the right age. Only Pure Ceylon hand-picked coconuts are used in the production of KOKONATI 100% Natural Coconut Cider(Toddy) Vinegar & 100% Natural Coconut Water Vinegar
Nutritional facts & Uses of Coconut Vinegar
Coconut vinegar is a product that can be produced from coconut sap or coconut water. Coconut trees are grown in rich volcanic soil, contributing to the sap’s nutritional composition. In the same way, the water inside the coconut shell is packed with nutrients that nourish the nut as it prepares to germinate and start growing into a new coconut tree. During the processing, coconut water or coconut sap/toddy is naturally fermented in which nutrient losses are minimum.
- As a Food – Nutritional Benefits
- Coconut vinegar is a 100% pure and Natural product with no artificial additives or preservatives unlike other foods that can be found in the present market.
- Coconut vinegar can be used by people with dietary restrictions eg: vegetarians & vegans.
- Coconut vinegar is ideal for people who are weight conscious, as it is very low in calories & increases satiety (the feeling of fullness) which in turn reduces the amount of food consumed.
- Due to its low glycaemic index (GI of only 35), Coconut vinegar is a food appropriate even for diabetic patients.
- Coconut vinegar contains high mineral content especially abundant in potassium, Beta-Carotene, calcium, sodium, magnesium, Iron, phosphorous and also contains anti-oxidants. These and other minerals form compounds in the body that convert acid body fluids into alkaline. These are known as alkalizing minerals. Coconut Vinegar has an alkalizing effect in the body, much the same as apple cider vinegar.
- Coconut vinegar is becoming popular for its high amino acid content, it contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Coconut vinegar contains broad-spectrum B vitamins, vitamin C, and naturally occurring FOS (a prebiotic that promotes digestive health , Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) are starches that the human body cannot fully digest. Inulin and galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) are similar substances When a person consumes FOS, the undigested portions provide nourishment for bacteria in the digestive tract. “Friendly” bacteria ( probiotics ) may respond particularly well to this nourishment. Because FOS feed probiotics, they are sometimes called a “prebiotic.” Low doses of FOS are often provided along with probiotic supplements to aid their growth. High doses of FOS (and related substances) have been advocated for a variety of health conditions. More scientific evidence about the benefits are being extensively researched.
- Coconut vinegar contains no cholesterol or fat and can be safely consumed by people with heart conditions & high cholesterol.
- Although Cider vinegar usually is not suitable for use in delicate sauces, coconut water vinegar is an excellent ingredient for the lighter preparations which is packed with the same essential nutrients and qualities and not as strong as to overpower milder flavours