Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Powder Unflavoured - NO Stevia 28gm Sachet
Raw Organic Protein is a Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified RAW Vegan Protein powder made with 13 Raw sprouted proteins delivering 22 grams of protein that is dairy free with a complete profile of all the essential amino acids along with added whole food fat-soluble vitamins, probiotics and enzymes.
Unleash the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein—a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder with a scrumptious taste. Featuring 22 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Organic Protein is an excellent source of complete protein—providing 22 grams and 44% of the Daily Value—including all essential amino acids. RAW Organic Protein contains RAW Food-Created fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.† RAW matters because heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life’s Certified Organic plant proteins are different—always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers, preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, Non-GMO goodness.
Raw Organic Protein Powder Benefits:
- Helps build and repair muscle†
- Good for pre- and post-workout
- Promotes protein synthesis†
- Increases protein content of meals and snacks
- Easily digested†
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Good for those with sensitivities to milk and other proteins
- Highest quality alternative to soy, whey and milk protein
- No Fillers, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, No Preservatives
RAW Organic Protein—an excellent source of Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Informed-Choice Clean for Sport, RAW vegan complete protein powder from 22 RAW and organic sprouts.
- Excellent Source of Complete Protein from 22 RAW Organic Sprouts
- 22 Grams of Protein; 3.8 Grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) per Serving
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E and K
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes