Waihi Bush Flax Bloom 250ml
flax bloom is pressed from certified organic seeds of flax (Linum usitatissimum - Linseed) golden flax, pumpkin, coconut and evening primrose. Uncertified blackcurrant seed oil is added. The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined, and containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. The oils are cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic to further protect it against light damage.
flax bloom a great everyday oil for the well-being of all women. flax bloom is particularly beneficial while preparing for pregnancy, during pregnancy, post pregnancy and during menopause
Features of flax bloom
- flax bloom is a unique blend of cold pressed, extra virgin seed oils from flax, blackcurrant, pumpkin, golden flax, evening primrose and coconut oil.
- flax bloom contains 48% Omega 3, 26% Omega-6 and 13% Omega-9.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- flax bloom is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- flax bloom is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing flax bloom:
- We take the purest, high-quality ingredients and combine them with our own flax seed oil to give you the best goodness in every bottle
- flax bloom is unique because of the combination of five important polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids that come together to provide support to women throughout life but particularly while preparing for pregnancy, during pregnancy and post pregnancy.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are certified organic.
Benefits of having flax bloom in your diet:
- flax bloom is a great everyday oil for the well-being of all women. flax bloom is particularly beneficial while preparing for pregnancy, during pregnancy, post pregnancy and during menopause.
- flax bloom is a great nutritional oil for women wanting to give their body the best chance of supporting, growing and feeding a healthy baby.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- flax bloom is beneficial to pregnant and breastfeeding women to support brain and eye development of the baby.
- flax bloom combines the benefits from coconut and flax seed oil to create a blend which is naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- flax bloom provides phytosterols, vitamins and minerals which may help relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- You can be confident flax bloom will provide the best combination of ingredients for women’s health and the development of a healthy baby