Premium NZ Grown Hemp Seeds
Grown in the South Island of Aotearoa NZ, hemp hearts are the most nutritious part of the hemp seed. By shelling the hemp seed, you get only the centre - a rich nutty flavour, with a tender crunch, and raw nutrition.
Hemp seeds can be added to almost every meal as a high protein/omega super food. Add to smoothies, muesli, on toast, in salads, or even as a garnish over dinner.
Hemp Seed Nutritional Profile
- High in protein - 24% plant-based protein
- High in Omega 3, 6 & 9 Essential oils (responsible for a healthy brain, blood, hair and skin)
- Non bloating and easily digested.
- High in digestive fibre - 40% dietary fibre (highest percentage of fibre in a grain on this planet)
- Hemp is a healer - when cultivated, a field of hemp can heal damaged soils and breathe in more C02 from the atmosphere than a forest of maturing pine trees.
Organic Mechanic is committed to supporting only premium NZ Grown Hemp Seed. Proudly Supporting our partner organisation: