The Body Ecology Cleanse Kit Includes the following items ( includes Cocobiotics – see below for more details ):
- Vitality SuperGreens: With 200:1 Aloe Extract, fiber, beneficial microflora, and easily digestible and bio-available nutrients, this blend is fantastic as a cornerstone of the cleanse. Glutamine, in a peptide-bonded form called Glutimmune, is one of the principle elements and is the preferred fuel source for the small intestine. It has been shown to support the regeneration and repair of the intestinal lining.Research has also found that glutamine increases the number of cells in the small intestine, the number of villi on those cells, and the height of the villi. Therefore, it can help to heal permeability and reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining that has been linked with food sensitivity.Supplementing Vitality SuperGreens while restricting the diet or during a gentle cleanse is especially effective. This is because any foods that may cause irritation have been removed. All focus goes to healing the gastrointestinal tract and supporting the body’s ability to regenerate itself, while removing toxins that may slow the process down.
- LivAmend: This formula is especially supportive to the liver and gallbladder, increasing detoxification and releasing some of the burden placed on these organs during a cleanse.
- EcoClear: A powerful anti-parasite formula. When addressing parasites specifically, a four month long program is recommended to pull out both adult parasites and their eggs. Using EcoClear for one month during the springtime detox is an excellent way to maintain a healthy gut environment, free of pathogenic parasites.
- Assist SI Enzymes: Taking enzymes will help with the detoxification process by breaking apart cellular debris and cleansing the blood.
- Ancient Earth Minerals: Minerals are essential when going through a period of cleansing. They can literally carry toxins out of the system and neutralize toxicities that have built up over time. A full spectrum of minerals is essential for complete balance. Some minerals, like chromium, help balance blood sugar during the fast.
Take 3 capsules, morning and evening.
- Stevia: Known to help with fatigue, balance blood sugar and blood pressure, regulate digestion, and assist in weight loss. Use in greens drinks and Body Ecology Lemonade:
Body Ecology Lemonade Recipe
Cleansing with the refreshing Body Ecology Lemonade provides a wonderful detoxifying effect on the liver. Lemons are alkalizing to the body and stimulate digestive enzymes to flush out damaging free radicals!
In Chinese medicine, the taste of the liver is sour. Lemons are alkalizing, and due to their sour nature, they have a wonderful detoxifying effect on the liver. Lemons stimulate the production of digestive enzymes and are also full of vitamin C and antioxidants, which help to flush free radicals from the body.
Although similar to the Master Cleanse, Body Ecology Lemonade does NOT have any cayenne pepper because it can actually irritate the digestive tract.
In the morning, make 1-2 gallons. You will need:
- Body Ecology Stevia
Proportion of water to lemons is based on preference. When adding the juice of the lemon to water, be sure to include the pulp. Choose organic lemons. Add just enough stevia to balance the tartness of the lemons.
- CocoBiotic: A great source of potassium and naturally hydrating, this probiotic beverage is known for its kidney-cleansing properties. Friendly microflora will help to pull toxins out of the body and rebuild the inner ecosystem.
As soon as spring rolls around, many of us open up the windows of our homes and air them out.
The same can be done with body. And in fact, in the winter season there is a greater opportunity for indulgence in rich, heavy foods and drink, which can congest the liver.
In Chinese medicine, spring is the season associated with the liver. The liver is in charge of the smooth flow of qi, or energy. When qi is blocked, or when the liver becomes congested, there is illness and pain. The color of the liver is green, which represents growth, movement, and renewal.
Just as with the home, spring is the perfect opportunity to detoxify and remove impurities from the body, with special attention placed on the liver and digestive system.